This is Mothman, a simple 2D beat ’em up created as part of the GoPro Module by the Zappers group.
Below you will find a short 1-minute video showing in-engine gameplay, while you can download the game by clicking right here
PETIT Chris (Programmer)
HINTERSHEID Ilja (Artist)
HOFFMAN Madison (Artist)
Ahoy, Matey! Come discover what the arcade game Storm Sailors is all about.
Come aboard and fly with us on The Tempesta through the savage skies and help us fight against the pirates.
To download and play the game or for more information go on our official Storm Sailors website.
Want to know more about our study programmes? Want to apply for September 2020?
Our live chats are a great opportunity to get immediate answers to your questions about the school, our study programmes, how to apply or any other questions you may have.
What awaits you in the live chat?
- Professors will give you an overview of the study programmes.
- Current students will also participate in the chats to answer questions about studying and student life at the LAM.
- Live chats will be available in multiple languages.
- You can enter and leave the chats at any time.
- You may just sit in on the chats and just listen or participate actively, ask questions directly or write them down in the chat function.
- You can remain completely anonymous by turning off your camera when participating in the live chats.
- If any other questions remain, even after the live chats have ended, you can send us your questions via the form below.
Connect using the following link : https://bbb.btshub.lu/b/bou-6uw-xxg
Follow us on Facebook to receive all the updates and insides of the BTS Game!
Thanks to Saturn Luxembourg-City for those nice loot boxes!
The admission exam will be hold at our main campus on 19, rue Guillaume Schneider in Limpertsberg (room 222 and 223) and will be split into two parts: The first one consisting on written parts an the second one being an interview.
The written parts will be held on Monday, 16th of September
based on the following planning:
Time Subject Length
14h00 Mathematics 1h
16h00 Programming 3h
The interviews will be on Tuesday, 17th of September all over
the day. You will get your exact appointment after the programming
exam on Monday.
Our students are currently working on their arcade project. The first prototypes have delivered very useful insides on how to build the final arcade.